Oro del Desierto
Oro del Desierto - Award Winning, Cold Pressed EVOO Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 2015-2016 Harvest, 33-Ounce Tin
Oro del Desierto is a family-owned and operated business placed in Tabernas (Almeria). The whole process comes from olives of organic cultivation and it is produced in a handmade way, with selected olives harvested by hand. Harvesting is carried out paying attention to the ripeness degree of the olives in each property. By cold pressed within eight hours after harvesting the fruit, the result is a 100% Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil with all its delicate characteristics and nuances of flavor. This Extra Virgin Organic Olive Oil elaborated with crafty care from selected olives, handpicked at them optimum point of ripeness, and a maximum free acidity is 0.1ordm;, one of the lowest one in the market, has a soft green color, a sweet taste with a fruity medium and slightly spicy, made from Arbequina, Hojiblanca and Picual blended in a marvelous coupage. Oro del Desierto, has won many national and international awards due to its exceptional taste, aroma, and colour, aided by the special climatic conditions of the area where it is produced.
Most recent Awards:
- CAAE Agricultura Ecologica. Andalucia Certification
- Harvested Pre-Envero in early Autumn to maximize the content of antioxidants and other health promoting nutrients
- Ecologic, Blend of Arbequina, Hojiblanca and Picual.
- Tin 1 Ltr ( 33 Ounce )
- Gran Menzione Leone D'oro 2013. Gran Menzione, medium fruitness category
- Gold Medal Olive China 2013
- Accesit - 2nd clasified on EXPOLIVA 2013. Category medium fruitness 2013
- Gold Medal in NY international olive oil competition 2013. USA
- Gran Menzione l'orciolo d'oro 2013.Light fruitiness category
- Gold Medal Los angeles olive oil competition 2013
- Gold Medal BIOL 2013
- Gran Menzione Sol D'oro 2013. Category organic